Cucumber Salad (Turkish Cacick)
This is a far better use for a cucumber than a lettuce salad. I have visited Turkey, the country of origin for this recipie, and find that this recipie is in keeping with the great tastes that Turkey has to offer in food preparation.
- Ready In:
- 1 -2 crushed garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 medium pared cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint leaves
- In a bowl combine garlic, vinegar, salt, dill,and yoghurt and mix well.
- Blend cucumbers with yoghurt mixture and refrigerate for an hour or so.
- Serve sprinkled with olive oil and mint.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation