A good side for any BBQ'd meats. Quick and easy.
- Ready In:
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- salt and pepper
- Cut prepared cucumbers in quarters lengthwise, then cut into 1/4 inch crosswise slices.
- Combine vinegar, sugar, ginger and salt and pepper to taste in medium glass bowl, blend well.
- Add cucumber slices, blend gently until slices are well coated.
- Cover, let stand 15 to 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION