Cucumber Mint Salad With Goat Cheese
- Ready In:
- 2 English cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons mint, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic salt)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 70 g goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash black pepper
- salt, if using garlic cloves
- Combine cucumbers, mint, garlic (if using fresh), green onion, and cheese in a bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, and salt (if using) in a screw top jar. Shake until well combined. Pour over salad.
- Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.
- Note: excellent with pita crisps.
- Note: When made for the blog, the dressing was omitted and only half the goat cheese was used (where most of the calories are hiding). Instead, I just used a light olive oil mist, which may not have been necessary. Cucumbers are plenty wet as it is!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation