Cucumber Dill Salad With Radish and Feta
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 3 cucumbers, seeded, thinly sliced
- 4 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, plus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix cucumber, radishes and cheese together.
- Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, dill, sugar, and garlic in a bowl until sugar has dissolved.
- Whisk in the oil in a slow steady stream until emulsified.
- Add viniagrette to cucumbers and toss well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!