Cucumber Cottage Cheese Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
750 Best Appetizers
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese, pressed
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, peeled seeded and cut in chunks
- 4 green onions, cut in chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- salt and black pepper
- In a food processor, combine cottage cheese and mayo until smooth and light.
- Add cucumber, green onions and dill and pulse until chopped and blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note