- Ready In:
- Thoroughly mix softened cream cheese with 1/2 teaspoon dill weed and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder. Set aside.
- Roll each biscuit between sheets of wax paper to flatten.
- Poke holes with fork on both sides.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and dill weed, to taste.
- Brush both sides of biscuit with olive oil.
- Grill on stovetop grill.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of grilled biscuits.
- Place cucumber slices on top of cream cheese layer, sprinkle with additional dill, and cover until ready to serve.
- You can make the day before your party, tastes even better.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!