Cucumber-Basil Buttermilk Dressing
- 1 clove garlic
- 2⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, cut in chunks
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt & pepper
- In a blender or food processor, process garlic, buttermilk, sour cream, cucumber, basil, mustard and hot pepper sauce until mixed.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate (for 3 to 4 days).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note