Cuban Citrus Garlic Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Not sure if this is authentic as a Mojo or not- has cilantro. Sounds good for pork and other things too!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant and pale golden brown., 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in juices, a bit less than 1/4 cup water, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Cool to room temperature, then stir in cilantro.
- Stir well before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION