Cuban Chayote Salad
From All About Cuban Cooking cookbook, this is a simple and tasty salad.
- Ready In:
- 6 chayotes (also known as meletons or mirletons)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Boil chayotes until tender, 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and cut into 1" cubes.
- Mix the rest of ingredients and pour over cubed chayote.
- Place in refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Serve over lettuce. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION