Crustless Spinach Cheese Quiche
- Ready In:
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen creamed spinach
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8 by 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Microwave the creamed spinach according to package directions, but only enough to thaw it so that it can be mixed with ingredients, if it is too hot it will cook the egg as it is mixed in . Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, sour cream, milk, Parmesan, flour, salt, and pepper, in a medium bowl. Stir together, or blend in food processor until the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute. Add creamed spinach and the Cheddar and blend with a spoon until well mixed. Pour the spinach mixture into the baking dish and smooth out the top.
- Bake until set, about 45 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven. It will be puffed up, but will fall slightly as it cools.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!