Crustless Smoked Chicken & Avocado Quiche
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Shred the smoked chicken into small pieces, and dice ham. Grate both measures of cheese. Slice the avocado and break slices into 3cm lengths.
- Dice the red onion and gently fry until just cooked.
- In a bowl, break all eggs. Whisk and add dijon mustard. Continue whisking.
- In a shaker, add milk, cream and flour. Shake to mix, then add to egg mix whilst continuing to whisk. Season with salt & pepper.
- Assemble smoked chicken, ham, cheese and red onion in quiche dish (26cm). Add avocado slices and egg mixture. Use a clean hand to mix together, ensuring an even spread of ingredients.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and paprika (if desired).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!