Crustless Pumpkin Pie from Aarp Magazine 12/93
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 325ºF oven.
- In a large bowl, add pumpkin, evap skim milk, eggs & egg whites. Beat until blended smooth.
- Mix in sugar, cinnamon, allspice, ginger and salt; blending well.
- Spray high-sided 9" pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour filling in pie pan. Pie will rise some with baking.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 45-65 min, until knife/toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Baking time will depend on your oven.
- Serve cooled pie with optional: whipped cream, frozen vanilla yogurt or vanilla ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!