Crustless Personal Quiches
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On roasting pan or cookie sheet, place 4 ramekins.
- Spray ramekins with canola oil spray.
- In ramekins, layer frozen shredded potatoes on bottom of cups. Spray again with canola oil spray.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook in oven for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked to desirable doneness. (Less for soft potato bottom, more for crispy potato bottom.).
- Saute chopped onions while potatoes are in the oven.
- When potatoes are done, put a layer of onions on top of the potatoes in the ramekins, then a layer of cooked ground beef, then a couple of broccoli spears on top.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over ramekins equally, with a little room at the top.
- Cook at 350 for 35 minutes. Place a piece on top of each cup, then finish in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Quiches should be very slightly wiggly in the middle.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!