Crustless Banana Cream Pie
- Ready In:
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 package jello sugar-free instant banana pudding mix (banana, if you can find it, vanilla with 3/4 tsp. banana extract, if you can't)
- 2 medium bananas, whole,firm,sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- Beat milk, sour cream & pudding mix until smooth (don't forget to add banana extract if you are using vanilla pudding).
- Place 1/3 layer of the banana slices in square baking dish or pie plate.
- Top with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Arrange the remaining bananas on top.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Chill for 2 hours or so.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was really good! I used regular, not sugar free pudding. When I ran it through MasterCook, the carb amount was still 13. I did leave off the 8 oz. of cool whip and just added a teaspoon at the table to keep the carbs at 13. Surprisingly, I did not miss the crust. The sour cream gave this some body and was a really nice addition. I will definately make again and try additional flavors. Fat, calories, carbs are all lower on this than prepackaged sugar free puddings!
This is so very good, tastes just like banana cream pie and we did not miss having a crust at all! I used a 3.5 ounce box of pudding and also did not have enough filling to make two layers. To have enough filling all that would need to be done is double the ingredients. A very nice dessert and one we will be enjoying again!
This was very good. My family and I debated as to wether or not crustless pie filling is really just pudding - but honestly, we didn't care, it was just really darn good. I used a 9 inch round pan (it's all I had) and there was not enough filling to do 2 layers - so I put the bananas on the bottom, covered it with the pudding, then more bananas and then the cool whip. My dad who is not dieting suggested serving it with vanilla wafers for anyone wanting to make a crustless banana pie sandwich. The rest of us liked it just the way it was. Thanks for the yummy dessert Audrey!