Crusted Oriental Pork Nuggets
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb pork loin, fat trimmed
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon fruit & pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon thai roasted red chili paste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cut the pork into bite sized cubes, making sure all fat has been trimmed.
- Place the meat in to a small plastic bag and add the cornstarch. Shake the bag to evenly coat each cube.
- Combine the four sauces/condiments in a small bowl.
- Bring the oil to high heat in a wok and brown the pork on all sides.
- Add the sauce mixture to the wok and cook for another two or three minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!