Crunchy Sweet and Sour Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, uncooked & broken (discard spice packet, just get normal size ramen noodles, i just put 3 oz down)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Melt butter in skillet and brown walnuts & ramen noodles; cool on paper towels.
- Combine browned noodles and walnuts with broccoli, lettuce, and onions in large serving bowl.
- Whisk remaining four ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Dress salad when ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!