Crunchy Sassy Chinese Slaw
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 16 ounces broccoli cole slaw
- 1 cup water chestnut, drained and sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, segments packed in water (and rinsed, if packed in juice) or 1 cup juice, drained and chopped (and rinsed, if packed in juice)
- 1 cup scallion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing (Newman's Own Lighten Up)
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together, and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Stir well before serving.
- Note: Cooking Time shown is actually Refrigeration Time. No cooking involved.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!