Crunchy Piped Chocolate Cookies
photo by tunasushi
- Ready In:
- 250 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 230 g flour
- 50 g cornflour
- 30 g cocoa
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- nuts or colored sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add in the egg yolk and vanilla essence; mix. Sift all dry ingredients together and add to the butter mix; mix well.
- Spoon into a piping bag with has a nozzle attached. (I used the large flower tip)
- Pipe into little patty cases and then sprinkle with either chocolate sprinkles, nuts, hundreds and thousands or all three if you're feeling adventurous.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and then let cool thoroughly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These biscuits are absolutely divine. They are crisp on the outside and slightly moist inside. I did not put sprinkles on top and I am glad I didn't because I think it would destroy the amazing flavour of this biscuit. The recipe was very precise. I am not normally a choccie biscuit fan but I am now! Thanks for sharing.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
my flickr page: http://flickr.com/photos/tunasushi Hey there! Thanks for stopping by to look @ my profile :) I'll be 15 on the 11th of September 2006....Ive been using Zaar for quite a while now and I've made tons of friends so far...... I started cooking when I was umm....12 and a half and Ive been in love with it ever since...My first project was the classic batch of brownies. I used a pan that was too big and I got really really flat brownies.....For the frosting I used granulated sugar and had crunchy frosting haha..... Ive gotten much better since then! I tend to get discouraged very easily if something I make does not come out like it was expected to....I can even get depressed over it..... I have plans on going to Le Courdon Bleu Sydney in mid 2008 and completing the Grand Diploma there...... This is my cat Kiara. I found her in the backyard when I was 10, and I started feeding her toast and grape jelly. She's on a normal cat's diet now haha. <img src="http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/tunasushi/kiaraaaa.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket"> This is Pluto, and sadly he went missing just before Christmas.... <img src="http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/tunasushi/PlutO.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket"> The small pic is when I was 4, and the other is a recent pic :) <img src="http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/tunasushi/ff.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket"> <img src="http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c76/tunasushi/meme.jpg" alt="Image hosting by Photobucket"> Lookin a bit mad...hehe