Crunchy Paprika Chicken
Quick and easy! Cut them into strips for yummy chicken strips.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a pie plate mix first 5 ingrediants.
- In another pie plate place cornflakes.
- Roll chicken breasts in butter mixture then roll in corn flakes and place on a baking sheet not allowing them to touch. ( I often sprinkle the remaining cornflakes on top).
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 50 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delicious and easy! I used three very large breasts cut into strips and this was just the right amount of coating (more surface area), but next time I'll double the recipe since the family gobbled them down. Also used unsalted butter plus 1/4 t salt and omitted the pepper. Mixing the seasoning into the butter adds lots of flavor. Tender little strips that everyone in the family (young kids included) loved. Thanks, homegirl, for a great recipe!
I wanted to make an easy dinner since it was just going to be the kids and me. I used the packaged Corn Flake Crumbs (which are finer ground). I also pounded out my chicken breasts. This couldn't have been easier and I was delighted with the crispy firm texture of the chicken! I usually saute my chicken first (don't care for regular baked chicken), then finish baking in the oven, but this was equally good (and so easy). I served with Kittencal's Cauliflower Parmigiana over spaghetti noodles and darned if this wasn't the best dinner. Too bad my husband missed it (already decided to make it again this week)! Roxygirl