Crunchy Maple Cookies
photo by Viola H.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Blend in egg, syrup and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt and baking powder, sifted together and beat well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and coat with white sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes in 350 degrees oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello,I collect old cookbooks,enjoy gardening,traveling and reading.I love to cook and bake!I've thought about opening my own bakery here in TN.That would be so fun!