Crunchy Green Beans With Curry and Coconut
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Healthy alternative to french fries.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place green beans, in a single layer, on a baking sheet; drizzle with oil and sprinkle with curry, cumin, and coriander.
- Season with salt and toss to coat.
- Roast until crisp and beginning to shrivel, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Toss with coconut and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION