Crunchy Broccoli Ranch Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this one in a cookbook a WHILE ago, have copied it MANY times for friends and co-workers, and is one of my most requested recipes/dishes. Cooking time includes chill time.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 2 -3 cups fresh broccoli, washed, cut into florets (about 1 head)
- 2 -3 cups cauliflower, washed, cut into florets (about 1 head)
- 10 -12 green onions, sliced thin
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomatoes, halved (grape or cherry)
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese cube (bite-sized)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch dressing (Lite or Fat Free are fine)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place vegetables in a deep bowl.
- In a separate container, combine sugar, salt, pepper and Ranch dressing.
- Mix well and pour over veggies.
- Stir to coat well.
- Seal container and let sit 3-4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
this is very very good... I left out the green peppers as I had none..and added a little deli ham slices I needed to use (just cut into pieces with my kitchen shears..it truly is a nice sise to supper or as it was for me lunch.. I took a serving to 3 of my elderly neighbors.. 1 couple 84 & 82 and another lady that is 85..they all enjoyed it & Mrs. D asked for recipe1Reply