Crunchy Asian Coleslaw
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces ramen noodles, chicken flavored (crushed in pkg.)
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, slivered
- 1⁄8 cup sunflower seeds
- 8 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 teaspoons vinegar
- seasoning packet from ramen noodles
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven 350 deg.
- Place crushed Ramen noodles, almonds, and sunflower seeds on a jelly roll pan and bake for 5-7 minute Watch closely so they don't burn. Cool until needed.
- Mix dressing in a small bowl. Can be done ahead of time.
- In a large bowl, mix coleslaw mix, carrots, and green onion. When noodle mixture is cooled and you are ready to serve, add to the cabbage mixture. Stir in the dressing and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!