Crocus Restaurant Dill Pickle Soup
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- In large pot, place neck bones, vegetables and pickles.
- Add water and cook over medium heat 45 minutes.
- Add potatoes and cook until soft, about 20 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Combine flour and milk in small bowl and gradually add to soup, stirring regularly, until mixture boils.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Remove neck bones and discard.
- NOTE: This soup tastes best refrigerated and served the next day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!