- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 2 medium sized eggplants
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 1 medium sized yellow squash
- 1 (14 ounce) can fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chop all vegetables into "mouth sized" chunks, unpeeled.
- Layer the vegetables in the crock pots.
- Cover with the spices, tomatoes, spices, olive oil.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!