Crockpot Pumpkin Bread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Made this in my crockpot instead of heating up my kitchen on a hot day....not only is it good but made my whole house smell good!
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour (sifted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Blend the oil and both of the sugars into a large bowl.
- Then, stir in the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a greased or oiled bread pan. (I used a canola oil spray that worked just fine.
- Now add two cups of water to your crockpot and place the pan into a crock pot.
- Cover the top of the crockpot with eight-ten paper towels. This is to trap condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
- Place the crock pot lid on top of the crockpot (I tried to make sure the paper towels were trapped around the lid so they didn’t slip) and bake on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION