Crockpot Pepper Jack Cheese Chicken Chowder
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies like rotel
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can low-sodium corn
- shredded mexican cheese (optional) or cheddar cheese (optional)
- In the crockpot mix together chicken, undrained tomatoes, cheese soup and corn.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 to 5 hours or on high heat for 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!