Crockpot Lima Bean Soup
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1 lb dry lima beans, Soaked Overnight (Lg.)
- 1 large onion, Chopped
- 1 large green pepper, Chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 lb ham or 1/4-1/2 lb bacon, Cut Into Bite-Sized Pieces
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- Place All Ingredients In Crockpot And Stir Well. Cook On Low 7-10 Hours (4-5 On High). Serve With Wedges Of Cornbread. Recipe May Be Doubled For 4-1/2 Quart Pot Or Larger.Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!