Crockpot Ham & Lima Beans
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Perfect for busy days. Once the baby limas are drained, everything goes into the crockpot. Easy! The flavors "marry" -- as my mother used to say -- into a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 15mins
- 1 lb dried baby lima beans, soaked overnight
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 lb ham or 1/4-1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup, condensed
- Drain baby lima beans and add to crockery-cooker along with remaining ingredients.
- Stir together well. Cover and cook on LO heat for 7-10 hours (or HI heat for 4-5 hours).
- Serve with weges of hot cornbread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION