Crockpot Easiest-Ever Paella
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 35mins
- 8 ounces chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces fully cooked andouille sausages, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth (Swanson brand suggested)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 2 (5 5/8 ounce) packages Spanish rice mix
- 1 cup frozen loose-pack petite peas (C & W brand suggested)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped onions (Ore-Ida brand suggested)
- 1 cup frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- In a 4-quart slow-cooker, stir together chicken, sausage, broth, undrained tomatoes, Spanish rice mix, peas, and onions until thoroughly combined.
- Cover and cook on HI heat for 2 hours. Stir in shrimp. Cover and cook for 20 or 30 minutes or until shrimp are heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!