Crockpot Autumn Delight (Cubed Steaks)
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -6 cube steaks
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- hot cooked mashed potatoes, noodles or rice
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Lightly brown steaks on both sides. Transfer to crockpot.
- Combine onion soup mix, water, and soup in a large bowl. Mix well. Pour over steaks. Cover and cook on LO heat for 4-6 hours.
- Serve over hot mashed potatoes, noodles or rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!