Crock Pot Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pesto sauce
- 6 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- fresh basil leaf, for garnish
- Combine cheeses and pesto sauce.
- Place a spoonful of the pesto cheese mixture onto each chicken breast.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place into crock.
- In a bowl whisk the soup, milk and wine together and pour over the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours, or on high 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were good! Although a lot of my stuffing fell out (probably the stuffers fault...oops!). The cheese/pesto mixed well with the gravy...and although it was not the most visually pleasing dish...definitely packed in some flavor. DH hates crock pot recipes...but was actually quite impressed with this one!! Served with mash potatoes and used the gravy. Very good...and will serve again!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My way of rating recipes <br>1 Star - Did not like it, and possibly not edible, will not be making again, unless I specify the chance. <br>2 Star - It was ok, but I will probly not make again, unless I specify the chance. <br>3 Star - This was good, not bad, but not great, and will probly be made again when I have nothing else to make. <br>4 Star - This was great, and will be made again. <br>5 Star - AMAZING dish. Will most definitely be made again. <br> <br> <br> <br><a href=http://www.amazingcounters.com><img border=0 src=http://c7.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=1512901&c=4539016 alt=Free Web Counters></a><a href=http://www.flowerdeliverydeals.com>Cheap Flowers</a>