Crock Pot Steak Sandwiches
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I was looking for a roast in the freezer and didn't have any so I threw this together and decided that it would make wonderful steak sandwiches...so tender!
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 2 lbs boneless round steak, tenderized
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Emeril's Original Essence, to your taste
- fresh cracked pepper (6 grinds)
- cooking spray
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray. Season steaks with garlic powder, pepper and Essence. Lay steaks (I put mine in frozen)in crock pot and pour beef broth around steaks. Cover and cook for 8+ hours.
- Serve on toasted bread with garlic butter (1/3 cup butter mixed with 1 tsp or garlic powder to your taste). Cut sandwich in half and serve.
- Note: My round steaks were purchased pre-tenderized.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION