Crock Pot Spinach Special
photo by CaliforniaJan
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 3 (10 ounce) boxes frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Pour into crock pot.
- Cook on High 1 hour. Reduce heat to Low and cook 3 more hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
What an easy side dish to prepare. I loved the creamy texture and taste. I didn't have any Cheddar cheese, so I used Mozzerella instead. It added another layer of flavor and texture. The spinach lovers enjoyed this so much. Next time I will add a little garlic salt.<br/>Thanks so much for sharing this recipe.
see 7 more reviews