Crock Pot/Slow Cooker Chicken in Mushroom Gravy
photo by limeandspoontt
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 15mins
- 3 lbs whole chickens, cut up or 3 large chicken breasts, halved
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Place chicken pieces in slow cooker.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Mix wine/broth & soup, pour over chicken.
- Add mushrooms.
- Cover & cook on low 7-9 hours, or on high -4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a great easy recipe. I used chicken quarters, which I wished I didn't. Next time I will use boneless, just cuz I think it compliment the dish better. I really enjoy the aroma of the wine while removing the chicken from the crock pot, but yet you can't taste it in the meat. Excellent Thank you and will make it again. Made for PAC 09
This is so wonderful! I didn't have mushrooms when I made it, but it was still great with a side of mashed potatoes. Instead of chicken broth, I used veggie broth (it's what I had.) We've made it 3 times in the past few weeks. It's now in our regular rotation. Such a great meal with basic ingredients!
see 1 more reviews