Crock Pot Orange-Barbecue Pulled Pork
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- Mix barbecue sauce and marmalade.
- Place meat into crock pot and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- (I cooked mine overnight).
- Remove meat and shred.
- (I placed crock pot in fridge and let the fat congeal then removed it).
- Reheat sauce, add meat and mix until coated.
- Serve on buns with mayo if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an early retired guy living in the beautiful Okanagn Valley in British Columbia. Most of all I enjoy retirement and living where I do. I travel as much as possible in the winter to as many varied hot places I can. Enjoy cooking and entertaining and being entertained!