Crock Pot Meatballs and Mushroom Gravy
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found the basic idea on the about website, but I've modified it slightly. It's easy and delicious. I serve it with rice or mashed potatoes to absorb all the lovely sauce.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope turkey gravy mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 lbs frozen cooked meatballs
- Mix everything in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on High 2 hours, or Low 4-6 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We really enjoyed this easy recipe. I was out of noodles or potatoes so served it over rice and was yuuuummmy. I followed recipe as stated with one exception. I added about 1/4 ts garlice powder to the mix as we love our garlic in this household. This will be made often. Thanks so much for posting.Reply
see 7 more