Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 20mins
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup honey (or brown sugar)
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- Place chicken in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Pour remaining liquid in a saucepan.
- Reduce (simmer down) liquid to desired thickness, and pour over chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!