Crock Pot Ham
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- Mix the first four ingredients in a pot and cook on medium until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the ham in a crock pot. (if the ham is to large for your crock pot it can be cut into smaller pieces).
- Pour the prepared mixture of cola, sugar, and butter over the ham.
- Place your crock pot on low and allow to cook over night (at least 8 hrs)! (If you are in more of a rush place the crock pot on high and allow to cook for 4-5 hours)
- When your ham is done remove it from the crock pot and cut it small pieces! Poor most of the juice into a bowl and return your ham to the crock pot and place on warm until ready to serve! ( if you do this try to make sure that your ham does not get to dry) Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!