Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy and delicious way to cook Corned Beef and Cabbage.
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 20mins
- 2 -3 lbs corned beef brisket, with flavor packet
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 orange, zest of
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into 8 wedges
- Place sliced onions in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Trim excess fat off brisket and lay on top of onions.
- Sprinkle orange zest and brown sugar over brisket.
- Spread mustard over top.
- Sprinkle flavor packet over top of brisket.
- Pour juice over brisket.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours (or high for 4 hours).
- Add cabbage and stir to coat with pan juices.
- Cook another 1-2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation