Crock Pot Citrus Chicken
This was created to fit my 1.5 quart crock pot for traveling in our RV. While we are out sightseeing, the crock pot is cooking up a delicious meal for us to enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup green beans
- 4 chicken thighs (boneless)
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- In a 1.5 quart crock pot add lemon juice to the bottom.
- Then cut green beans in bite sized pieces and add to crock pot.
- Add chicken thighs on top of lemon juice.
- Pour orange juice on top of chicken.
- Add honey.
- Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION