Crock Pot Chili-Beer Brisket of Beef
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 45mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs beef brisket
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 12 ounces beer
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley
- Place beef brisket, fat side down, in crock pot.
- Sprinkle brisket with onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour chili sauce over brisket.
- Put crock pot on low for 3 hours. Or cover tightly and cook in slow oven (325 degrees F.) for 3 hours.
- Pour beer over brisket.
- Increase temperature to moderate and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Place brisket on large serving platter.
- Slice brisket very thin and serve with hot cooking liquid.
- Garnish with sliced tomatoes and parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!