Crock Pot Chicken With Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great recipe for comfort and convenience.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 3 potatoes, chopped in bite-size pieces
- 2 large chicken breasts, chopped in bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Chop potatoes, place in bottom of crock pot.
- Slice one small onion, put on top of potatoes.
- Add raw, skinless chopped chicken pieces.
- Mix can of cream of chicken soup with ½ can of water.
- Pour over potatoes, onions and chicken.
- Cook for 8 hours or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION