Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup With Sweet Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A very easy recipe to prepare and most ingredients can be ready the night before.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 6 -8 boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 20 baby carrots, sliced into quarters
- 5 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Combine all ingredients except the egg noodles in the crock pot.
- Cover; cook on low for 8- 10 hours on Low, or on High for 4- 5 hours.
- Stir in cooked egg noodles before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION