Crock-Pot Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chablis or 1 cup other dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives or 1/4 cup oil-cured olives
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup drained and coarsely chopped sun-dried tomato
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil leaf (optional)
- egg noodles or mashed potatoes
- Stir the soup, wine, olives, capers, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours** or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the basil, if desired. Serve with the rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!