Crock-Pot Chicken and Wild Rice
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My family loves this tasty dish--it's comfort food at its comfiest! It's very easy to prepare but tastes like you worked all day on it.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 5mins
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) box long grain and wild rice blend (I use Uncle Ben's)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Spray bottom and sides of 5-6 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer (in this order) chicken breasts, rice mix, soups and mushrooms.
- Cook on low for 5 hours or until chicken is tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION