Crock Pot Cheesy Spinach Casserole
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen leaf spinach, thawed, NOT chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, cubed, can use regular
- 1 1⁄2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut up
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- Spray your crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot; mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4-6 hours, or 1 hour on high, then about 2 hours on low. Stir halfway through cooking time.
- Stir again before serving.
Join The Conversation