Crock-Pot Cheeseburger Supper (So Easy)
This recipe is so easy. It is very adaptable to individual taste. Have fun and enjoy.
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 5mins
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) box au gratin potato mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat free cream of celery soup
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 slices American cheese (4 thick slices or 8 thin slices)
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef with onions; drain. Place potatoes and seasoning mix in the slow cooker; cream of celery soup. Top potato mixture with ground beef and onions; salt and pepper to taste. Dot evenly with ketchup and mustard; top with cheese slices. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Note: Feel free to add a vegetable to this recipe. Simply add it withthe soup. This recipe could use any boxed potatoes wit success. Feel free to season hamburger as you would if you were making cheeseburgers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
What you can do with ordinary on hand items. Absolutely delicious. Loved the addition of au gratin potatoes. I did leave out the mustard. I did add some chili powder, and some seasoned salt to the hamburger meat. Cooked mine on low for 5 1/2 hours, and it was done perfectly. Made for PRMR tag.1Reply