Crock Pot Beef Broccoli Soup
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 30mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh bell pepper, chopped (any color will work)
- 4 cups vegetable juice (V8 type)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (depends on taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- Brown ground beef and garlic, crumbling very well.
- Drain off fat and add to crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and give it a good stir.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Leftovers freeze well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was too easy to be so delicious. I made it exactly as written on Sunday and ate it for lunch all week. The smell of it cooking and then being reheated in the microwave at work drove my co-workers crazy. Had to give everyone the recipe 'cause I wasn't sharing. LOL! Deserves more than 5 stars for taste and ease of preparation.