Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken
photo by Vanessa M.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 8 chicken breasts or 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 dash chopped fresh parsley
- Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl and spread over chicken on both sides. Set aside. Pour olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the crock pot. Place chicken on top. Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top to serve.
Oh my goodness! This has to be the most tasty way to cook chicken thighs, and they just fall off the bone. My 4 teens and their respective others loved this. We rate new recipes by "YES cook this again" and "No go ahead and pass". This was "YES" in all caps! Thank you so much. I will look for more of yours.
Husband, kids & I all liked this recipe very much. The only things that I did differently from the directions was I used 5 frozen boneless chicken breasts and put them in the crockpot frozen (not thawed at all) on the LOW setting for 8 hours. They practically fell apart getting them out of the crockpot.
see 7 more reviews